April 10th, 2013 Posted 1:15 pm
When looking for the right SEO Company to optimize your website try to find one who offers content creation as part of their services. Often called SEO copywriting, this service is all about providing optimized content for your site. Depending on the site the type of this content can change but it is often in the form of blog posts or article submissions.
What are the benefits of having your SEO company do the writing for you?
- By handing the responsibility of providing content to your SEO Company it allows you to free up more time to focus on your business.
- It gives you access to professional writers who provide quality, well-written, and highly readable content. This is especially important if you are in a business that doesn’t involve much writing, or you have little to no writing experience. You want the content on your site to be readable and full of quality.
- The content will be highly optimized. Experience allows your SEO Company to provide you with content that will help your rank higher. They know what type of content is best, what keyword density to use and where the keywords will be most effective.
When an SEO company says that they provide SEO copywriting or content creation, they do so in one of two ways:
- In-house copywriting: This is when the company has a dedicated staff solely for the purpose of content creation. When they provide in-house writers, you don’t have to worry about the fluctuation of pricing in the freelance market. For larger projects, however, this can be difficult to sustain with only a few writers and the company may need to outsource even if they have writers in house due to the sheer volume of articles needed.
- Outsourcing to freelance writers: Often companies will hire freelance writers to write the content for your site. They generally provide the freelance with a list of keywords and a set of guidelines which could include things like keyword density and word count. By outsourcing this work, the company frees up their time to focus on the other aspects of your site while still ensuring that you receive the quality content you need. However, depending on the quality of content you need this could get quite pricey, and the cost is usually per article or per word. While the company does choose who they hire, they can’t control the competitive prices among the writers.
March 9th, 2013 Posted 6:04 am
There are many SEO techniques that are being used today. However, not all of them are effective. The fundamental aim of search engine optimization is to increase traffic to a website by increasing the SERP (Search Engine Ranking Page) ranking. The choice of the techniques used by the individual search engine optimizer depends on several factors such as the cost, the number of backlinks targeted, time leads expected from the results, the skills available and the level of technology available. Most of the techniques can be either done through professional companies, or by ‘do it yourself’ (DIY) methods. The best option is the DIY method, but it is limited by the expertise level of the undertaker, lest the effort become void and time wasting.
The first most effective webmarketing technique is the use of content. Content has the advantage of being cheap and easy to manage. However, for the method to be effective the content must be fresh, unique, relevant, up to date, have the right keyword density and error free. The content must also be very enticing to the readers so as to urge them to read-on and visit the source; this increases the traffic to the website. There are several ways of acquiring the much needed content; it can be either purchased, or self generated.
The use of the paid SEO techniques such as pay per view (PPV) and pay per click (PPC) is also very effective. In these two techniques, there are payments made for the keywords bidding and the times the links are clicked or viewed. This method is marred by several drawbacks that include; frauds by the link advertisers, the contracted companies and manipulation of the tracking systems by the developers. All these drawbacks result in giving wrong impressions on the traffic levels thus must be done with great caution. The selection of the ideal companies must be done with great care to avoid engaging fraudsters. In choosing the optimizing company, you must consider past track in delivering results, the overall cost, the level of expertise and the customer support in place.
In summary, all webmarketing techniques are aimed at increasing the sales revenues of any site by making it visible or exposing it to the relevant target audience. In each of the method there should be a balance between the cost, lead time and the output expected. Also, it should be noted that most of the SEO techniques take time to show the results, so great patience must be upheld. Despite the presence of many other SEO techniques, the three mentioned above have proved to be the best for the year 2013.